Legal security for administrators
Some tasks in the daily routine of administrators may contain serious legal problems. Especially the processing, storage and transfer of personal data of colleagues and customers are delicate topic. In the worst case, the administrator has to face personal penal consequences.
But usually the administrators are not aware of the brisance of their actions. Therefore it is inevitable for the company management to provide clear and legally compliant regulations, which data can be used in which way and if and how they can be transferred. Especially with regard to the EU General Data Protection Regulation which will come into effect on 25th of May 2018 it has to be clarified:
- Where are the legal boundaries for employee surveillance?
- What has to be taken in consideration regarding archiving and backup?
- What has to be considered when transferring data to external parties, like partner or service providers?
- Which mandatory time limits and liabilities for deletions have to be kept in mind
Consistent data protection
VISULOX provides an IT platform for data protection management that is compliant with the legal requirements, with modules for:
- authorisation management,
- monitoring and logging,
- protected data archiving,
- reporting and
- secure, encrypted transfer of files.
Inform now! Contact