Create dynamical security guidelines
Both users and administrators need security guidelines to use end devices or to develop security solutions. Probably everyone agrees that security guidelines are essential when using end devices – even if those guidelines are often inconsistent or even non-existent – but also IT-systems need clearly defined guidelines to manage the exchange between machine and machine. Such regulations define what is permitted under which circumstance and what is prohibited.
IT-systems and attacks on those systems are subject to today’s complexity and permanent change, which require a continuous adaption of the guidelines. To implement this, a management of the regulations is necessary, which checks periodically if a guideline is still logical or has to be adapted.
The security solution VISULOX assists you with the implementation of guidelines.
- Centralized, non-bypassable, role and rule based access control
- Support of various application server and clients
- Security, availability, scalability, easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Cost savings – by centralization, unification an integration with the help of virtualization
- Integration of LDAP / Active directory and two-factor-authentication
- Flexible configuration including load sharing over several security zones
- Restriction of particular commands or scripts
Inform today! Contact