Cooperate via remote access in virtual teams
Nowadays modern technologies enables in various ways to connect and to cooperate.
• To read E-Mails and access the internet
• To manage a video conference with a simple keystroke
• To save, select, edit, and exchange documents securely
• To access company internal infrastructure securely
• To cooperate with remote employees
Especially administrators and programmers work at different places usually – for different affiliates in different countries.
But for some tasks it is necessary to join technical, professional, and organizational competencies and to enable the contemporaneous access to the same objects in the datacenter.
The security solution VISULOX for the centralized management of remote accesses enables virtual teams to cooperate via the function “Assisting” or “Managed Cooperation” respectively.
VISULOX offers three different modes of cooperation
• Interaction: every participating user can work on the data
• Observe: the user invited can only watch
• Invisible: it is possible to revoke sight rights of the user invited for a short period of time (e.g. while the password is entered)
Compliance regulation can demand the recording of the session in especially sensitive areas. If such a session is recorded with the Recording Option, it is documented as well which user did which entry.
Inform now how your virtual team can cooperate remote optimally always regarding compliance regulations. contact