Control over Managed Services
In our “always-on” culture IT departments must find solutions to the ever-increasing demands. IT must be available around the clock and in a case of a problem it must offer quick and easy solutions. Often, IT departments can’t focus on their core activities because they have to deal with server security or storage environments.
One possibility is outsourcing parts of the IT to external service providers who are specialized in these particular requirements. Here are no infrastructure or personnel resources outsourced but only service activities. The company benefits from the pool of experience of the IT service provider and can react quickly and flexibly to changes, by adjusting the managed services.
Those who decide for the use of managed services should in advance carefully consider which areas should be supported and which business-critical or very specific applications that require special skills, stay within the company. It is important to ensure a well-structured service control. Here should particularly the legal requirements of information security and privacy laws be regarded.
With VISULOX you guarantee that:
- The IT service provider obtains an access to your infrastructure customized to his tasks.
- The access through a two-factor authentication is secured.
- The work on sensitive data is by video recording of the onscreen actions recorded.
- The documentation of actions is evidentially stored – if required on a separate server.
- Certain actions such as copy & paste can be prevented.
- The data transfer runs via a special protection zone to prevent malicious software to get on your infrastructure.
- The requirements of information security and privacy laws are considered and supported.
Find out now how you can use managed services controlled! Contact